an entertaining way to learn industry best practices
Dr. Tim McGrath and Dr. Victoria McGrath are known for their first class motivational presentations. They have spoken to an array of audiences from tenured Fire Chiefs to a wide variety of professional organizations. Their presentations are motivational, insightful, humorous, and are tailored to each audience.
Presentation topics include:
- Change and Change Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of Supervisors
- Behavioral Interviewing
- HR Basics
- Sexual Harassment
- Workplace Violence
- Achieving Fire Department Excellence in Today's Environment
- How Fire Chiefs Get into Trouble: Ethics, Leadership, Management
- Seven Deadly Sins Prohibiting Success
- Is Consolidation in the Police & Fire Service Inevitable?
- Management of Change
- 80/20 Theory: A New Approach for Fire Officers
- Changing the Organization's Culture
- Motivation: the Supervisor's Challenge
- How to Oral Interview: Getting that Fire/EMS Position/Promotion
- Time Management
- The A-Z's of Hiring
- The Future TBA: HR, Legislation, and the Economy
To learn more, please call (815) 728-9111 or contact us online.
our NEW book
Bathroom Reader for Fire Officers
and EMS, Police, Public Safety providers
This entertaining book will challenge and inspire you to become a better leader. More than three dozen articles — gleaned from decades of experience serving departments across America — cover communication, change, diversity, career considerations, finances, goal setting, leadership, performance, planning, training, and trust.